Ask me anything
Rizzoli & Isles: S02E10/S03E07
They are both so proud and protective, obviously.
i just want a girl who touches me distractedly
like sitting watching a movie and she just kinds of drags her fingers over your skin while watching and she doesn’t have a motive she’s not trying to tickle you or be sexual with you she’s just touching your skin and feeling the shape of your bones under that skin like it’s physically comforting for her to know that you’re there right under her fingertips
repeat after me
- you CAN be stressed about school if you have good grades
- you can be stressed about school if you have nice friends
- you čåñ be stressed about school if you seem happy 24/7
- you can absolutely be stressed about school even if the rest of your life is fantastic
- there are not certain conditions you have to have to be stressed about school
- school can be fucking stressful for anyone
i don’t remember this episode of american horror story
“ But I don’t want comfort. I want poetry. I want danger. I want freedom. I want goodness. I want sin. ”
Aldous Huxley (via brvtalize)
"And to stand here today it means I did as she asked and if she were alive she’d be very proud. So thank you for that."
Pin me down and gently drag your lips and fingertips all over my skin. Put your mouth on my neck and use your teeth to send chills down my spine. Climb on top of me. Look deep into my eyes. Press that cunning smile against wanting lips. Bite my lip. Make my whimper. Pull my hair. Help me let out some sweet little moans for you. Whisper in my ear everything you could do to me, everything you want to do to me…then don’t. Make me want it. Make my body beg for it.
I like people who have a sense of individuality. I love expression and anything awkward and imperfect, because that’s natural and that’s real.”